Has anyone heard the new Judas Priest album?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Freebird

Master Sergeant
Nov 12, 2007
British Columbia
I heard the tiltle track last Monday, sounds good. Has anyone heard it? Any thoughts?

I think they said its the first album with Halford in 14 years, I'd have to check on that.

Attachments

• nostradamus.jpg
    nostradamus.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 434
I have not heard the new Judas Priest but this is not his first album with the band in 14 years.

Halford rejoined Judas Priest in 2003 and they released the album Angel of Retribution in 2005. So this will be Halfords 2nd album since 2003 with Judas Priest.

The new Motley Crue song Saints of Los Angeles actually sounds pretty good.

I have not heard the new Judas Priest but this is not his first album with the band in 14 years.

Thanks for the reminder. My bad.

The new album looks interesting, it will be a "concept" album, dealing with Nostradamus and the events in his life. It's also going to be a double CD or a triple vinyl release.

Hey Les did you used to listen to "Saturday night rocks" Metal show on 104 when you lived in NY?

Speaking of some new songs. Metallica has just released a few trailors for the new albums website that starts up tomorrow. You can hear some clips of a few of the songs on the trailors.

Sounds ****ing great!

Speaking of some new songs. Metallica has just released a few trailors for the new albums website that starts up tomorrow. You can hear some clips of a few of the songs on the trailors.

Sounds ****ing great!

I too am looking foward to the new album but Metallica are milking the whole build a bit. After all this it better be good.

I think I read somewhere (Adler, correct me if I'm wrong) that Metallica has now come out saying that online record sales is a good thing, after they threw a 2 yr old fit about it years ago.

I guess they see the $$$$ figures of how online sales are the best way to sell your music.

I think I read somewhere (Adler, correct me if I'm wrong) that Metallica has now come out saying that online record sales is a good thing, after they threw a 2 yr old fit about it years ago.

I guess they see the $$$$ figures of how online sales are the best way to sell your music.

err they threw a fit over their music being illegally distributed for free via the interney, namely napster. They copped a lot of **** for it but I applauded their actions.

Purchasing music online is a different thing as its being paid for.

Being a musician myself its a difficult enough to get anywhere and then to have your work stolen is not cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back