have you had this happen...... yet?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

N4521U

Colonel
Nov 1, 2009
Miranda, NSW
So my wife asks, "can I build one"? More she meant can You build one for Me!

So her fav number is four, so I says "I got an "extra" F4U". "Cool" says She. "I want it black! Oh, and white underneath, So I can do a Sunset mural"! "By the way, can I beadazzle it"? "God almighty, I guess so. If it's yours you can do anything you want with it". Says I.

So it's black, and white underneath, and she has done a mural, of sorts, and now, evidence below, it has been beadazzled.

"You will post it on the forum, won't you"!

"Yes dear"!
I've kept my end of the bargain to the one I must obey.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 168
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 170
Hello KItty is Japanese, so I don't think it would have been allowed, but there's always smiley faces and the like.

Those jewels would have been hard on the enemy's eyes with that blazing Pacific sun shining down....lol

She just may be onto something there...

I let my wife see your pictures and she said your wife did a beautiful job, keeping the rhinestones all in straight lines and all. Then she went on to say she's going to have me make one for her, a night bomber with a naked man decal on the nose with a strategically placed bomb covering up the private bits, named "Up All Night"
WHAT KIND OF TROUBLE HAVE YOU GOTTEN ME INTO BILL!!
:lol::lol:

I let my wife see your pictures and she said your wife did a beautiful job, keeping the rhinestones all in straight lines and all. Then she went on to say she's going to have me make one for her, a night bomber with a naked man decal on the nose with a strategically placed bomb covering up the private bits, named "Up All Night"

Annie says "mission accomplished", whatever That means................... and says "naked man, it would have to be George Clooney"!

Some of yous guys have got plenty dirty minds!!!!!!!

To cry or not to cry, we do not ask but why... I've seen a wide seection of things, model, 3D, game and other with Hello Kitty badges, I suppose some/a Disney/Hanabarbara character in the 40's would be the US's done thing.

LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back