He Who Must Not Be Named is still pissing on this forum...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maestro

Master Sergeant
Hi.

I Googled ww2aircraft.net and guess what came out...

Aviation Forum - Avoid ww2aircraft.net

Quote from his post...

I've joined this site because I've had it with another aviation site, at ww2aircraft.net. At first I thought the site was great, but it turned out that some of the moderators act like hair-triggered primadonnas up to and including ridiculing you for your suspension by another moderator, when they know full well that at that point you can no longer respond to their ridicule (very unprofessional). If you say anything that goes against them, boom, you're suspended without any real explanation. I fully realise that forums have to have rules, and that posters are expected to abide by them, but if you're suspended without even a warning and without being told why you're suspended, it's hard to stop doing something when you don't even know what that something is. At any rate, for what it's worth, I cannot recommend this site, unless you're certain you'll never say anything that could possibly be considered controversial by their rather touchy moderators. I certainly hope that the moderators at this site are a little, well, more moderate and forgiving if someone innocently oversteps the bounds. I hope I haven't overstepped the bounds with this post! If I have, please tell me and I'll gladly mend my evil ways.

Sheesh... :rolleyes:

All I can say is this, you will never please everyone and frankly he hasnt learned anything either. He just drew attention to himself on a new forum that he could be trouble for them. Better to stay low and make a reputation for yourself then to brag or whine that you got kicked off a message board.

Good riddance, I say, I'm just annoyed that he can P!ss on this site and we have no right of reply....or do we?

Personally Im going to ignore it. Last thing I want to see is a war between message boards on some idiot that got banned and stick to what I love best besides my family and thats aircraft.

Well, I know that as far as membership goes, I'm pretty much a FNG, but I've frequented this site as a guest for years...

I can't think of any time I ever saw a mod do anything undeserved.

This site has one of the best all around groups of folks I've seen and they seem to have little room for BS, and that may the issue that "some people" have a problem with.

Not sure what 2 cents is worth these days with inflation and all, but there ya' have it...:lol:

Tell me about it Eric...I can almost see Dan's arm stretching out from this nutsacks screen, grab him and pull him in...*shiver* :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back