Heinkel parts? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The aircraft photos that you have posted are of a Heinkel 111. Heinkel He 111 H-3, L1+MK of 4./II.LG 1.

Scroll down mid page - WW2

l1-mk.jpg

Attachments

• RA10_0051_2a.jpg
    RA10_0051_2a.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I don't know if this is the right place to post this.
I have been cleaning at my grandfathers house this weekend. When i was a kid my father and grandfather used to talk about a Heinkel that crashed in the river a few kilometers from his house. I was told there was a few parts from the plane in the house. I found a bosch unit in the basement that i can't identify. So does any one know what this is?
Hi,
This is a Bosch Zundmagnet or Magneto for providing the HT ignition ignition for the sparkplugs This is an Aero-engine part from an early JUMO 211 engine and it looks to have the drive adapter from the JUMO 211 engine still fitted. This Magneto would be correct for the early He 111 H type pictured in the lake.
Cheers

Eng

Hi,
This is a Bosch Zundmagnet or Magneto for providing the HT ignition ignition for the sparkplugs This is an Aero-engine part from an early JUMO 211 engine and it looks to have the drive adapter from the JUMO 211 engine still fitted. This Magneto would be correct for the early He 111 H type pictured in the lake.
Cheers

Eng
Thats grate. Thanks for the help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back