Hello all, fairly new to forum.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

smackers

Airman 1st Class
Oct 6, 2009
Brandon, Suffolk
I've been a part of the forum for a little while now and have never said or done much but now i have changed address i am getting settled, online more and will be doing some builds from my vast collection (though i lack the space to display much) and felt the time was right to introduce myself and to get to know others.
My name is Michael or Mike for short and 38 y/o, i've not built many kits since being a kid so consider myself a total beginner as i lack alot of skills.
The main subjects i will be modelling in future will be WW2 aircraft and as i get better at modelling i plan on doing the vehicles used on WW2 airfields for diorama purposes.
I already have had the pleasure of meeting Karl (Rochie) and selling/exchanging a couple of kits that i would never build for ones i am more likely to and i must say he did a good job on that Revell/Dragon JU88A-4.
I now live in Brandon, Suffolk and would really appreciate contact / friend requests from people local although everyones welcome.
Happy modelling
Mike

Hello Mike,

Nice to meet you here again. I hope our modelling section will let you improve all you skills.Feel free to ask about anything.

Greetings from Poland. :wave:

sign0016.gif

G'day Mike, greetings from Oz and welcome to the forum glad to have you on board.
happy0120.gif
happy0120.gif

Ha, another member of the late-30s-haven't-done-this-since-I-was-a-kid club! :D

Welcome along Mike. Any thoughts as to what kind of 'planes you'll be building?

Hi Mike, and welcome from Cheshire. I used to live a few miles north of Karl, and yourself when you were 'up there'. Look forward to seeing your work mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back