Hello from Adelaide, new here and looks like a great site. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

WRXFLAME

Recruit
Sep 19, 2016
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a place to feed my appetite for all things WWII, especially aircraft related. I am the son of a RAF comms guy and born on a former RAF base hospital at Changi.

I have some content to share that my be of interest and just last week was lucky enough to be trusted with a collection of images, documents and propaganda (for want of a better description) materials from the Pacific theater. The owner was a base intelligence officer for the RAAF and his Grandson has the collection and has asked me to scan and share it.

Regards
Andrew

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I found your forum by looking for an active place where I can learn more about the materials I have and share them with people who might appreciate them.

Cheers
Andrew

Ok I'm ready to share two documents from the collection and would appreciate advice on what forum they should go in.

1st Document is a first hand account of an escape and evade after the crew members plane crashed during an attack.

2nd Document is an interrogation of a Japanese POW.

Both are from Pacific Theater around 1943/44 as is the whole collection.

Cheers
Andrew

Ok I'm ready to share two documents from the collection and would appreciate advice on what forum they should go in.

1st Document is a first hand account of an escape and evade after the crew members plane crashed during an attack.

2nd Document is an interrogation of a Japanese POW.

Both are from Pacific Theater around 1943/44 as is the whole collection.

Cheers
Andrew
Those sound like fantastic documents to see!

The best forum for those to be posted to, would be in "WWII General", found here:
WW2 General

Users who are viewing this thread

Back