Hello from Italy (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

basilio

Recruit
Jul 17, 2014
Roma (almost)
Hello guys,
I was reading this forum and I just wanted to respond to another member, but I believed it could be a good thing to write a brief presentation of myself, at first.

I'm 47 now, I use to build plastic models since I was 10yo, mainly in 1/72 and 1/48; I haven't enough time/patience to do superdetails.
I live in Italy, near Roma (and very close to the Air Force Museum, if someone should need assistance from there).

What else... oh yes, I can read english and I hope to write it in an understandable way. If this not happens... please forgive me :confused:

G'day mate from almost the bottom of the world. Nice to have you on board and I have read your wonderful offer to Jim (Capt. Vick) who I'm sure will be delighted with the offer.

Welcome to the institution Basilio, your English is far better than my Italian..!

Looking forward to see some of your work....

Thank you all for this warm welcome! It's nice to see a lot of different countries here :D

Welcome form England, and there's no problem with your English. Most of us here can speak and write English, but we are better at Gibberish !

My first english lesson here: I had to go on the web and to learn what "Gibberish" is :lol::lol:

Welcome from California!

Really enjoyed visiting Italy a couple years ago, especially Herculaneum (Ercolano) although my Fiancee favors Venice and knows where every single shoe shop is :lol:

I know the feeling in Venice... :lol:

Welcome to the institution Basilio...

Looking forward to see some of your work....
I'd like to share some of my model pics... which is the right section to do that?

G'day mate and welcome to the family :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back