Hello from New York City

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Crew102

Airman
Feb 12, 2013
New York City
Hello everyone, new guy here. I've looked into this forum for a long time and picked up a lot of info over the years!
I've always enjoyed reading and studying military history and WW2 aviation has always been a favorite of mine. My knowledge is more about the war in the Pacific, primarily the carrier battles but I have read countless books on the ETO air war as well. I hope to be able to bring something to the table. Being the new guy I'll try not to get under anyones feet and learn the ropes so go easy on me, haha.

c0140.gif

Welcome aboard Crew.

Ah, another New Yorker! Where are you from brother?

Hey a Long Islander! I originally hail from Brooklyn but grew up in Rockaway Beach. Sadly it was torn apart by Sandy.
I'm actually across the river in NJ now.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome, much appreciated!

Yeah, I've been going down for over 25 years. It lost all of it's 1950's flavor a long time ago. They've torn down so many of the old hotels to build condo's, it's sad really. But I have a 13 year old who loves the rides and waterparks so we always make the trip down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back