Hello from Northern California

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

youngtiger1

Airman
Sep 13, 2011
Hey Gang,

I joined this site while back but finally starting to get chance to post and introduce myself. My names Mike Bhangu and I am from North Cali. I mostly build aviation related stuff but lately I notice myself purchasing more mixed stuff...ie; armor, ships, sc-fi, etc. I have several WW2 aircrafts in stash that will be getting build. I just bought the new P-61 in 1/32 and I know I'll be adding B-17 something next year. Most of my stuff is in 1/32 (my prefer scale), but I have few in 1/48 (B-24, B-17, PBY). Oh, I just purchased a book on Assembly Ship, so a lot of weird scheme aircraft will be coming of the assembley line here 8)

Anyway, looking to chat with you all. Take care and happy modeling.

Mike

I'm in Scotland, which is even more northern, than northern England and being a Swede, I'm even more northern than that....

Enjoy the ride, because it's bound to be a wild one!!

Ok, who's round is it!

Oh, right.....almost forgot, welcome to the madhouse!

But it's too close to France, unlike the beautiful North .................

Hardly mon ami, we have quite a stretch of oggin between gods chosen city,Plymouth and la belle France... well, Brittany anyway.

We always say to people who complain about Plymouth 'get on a Megabus to Leeds / Bradford and you'll be praying to come home' :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back