Hello from Northern Wisconsin! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Chris O.

Recruit
Dec 23, 2011
Colfax, WI
Hello everyone, great forum, too much info to even begin to mull over. Like many of you I am a long-time modeler who has been in and out of the hobby for years, though I have always been messing with something as long as it had an engine or wheels. For the last 10 years or so I have been building and customizing small scale fire apparatus and working with resin.

I have always been fascinated with WWII Bombers. I know I built a few when I was a teenager but 30 years later my skills are much better and Its time I do up a nice B17F or G, and maybe even a 24. So please forgive me if I ask what may seem like repetitive questions. Looking forward to making atleast a few friends, and possibly picking up some tips of the trade from anyone willing to give it.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, Chris!

Welcome to the forum from the Underside. Are you Irish???? Like O'Zinzki? Or O'Omernik??? Just making sport, my first wifes relatives were from there.

No question ever needs forgiving. Learned That a long time ago.

You do need to post some of what you have done. Make up a thread of "my collection". Being from the north of Wiss, I know you would have plenty of snow time for building.

Chris, be welcome to our somewhat dysfunctional family, you will find some of the most knowledgeable, skilled, friendly, and helpful people on this site. Ask away

Welcome to the site, Chris, from the shores of Va. There are quite a few very knowledgeable and very good modellers here on the site.

Hope you enjoy the place..... most of us do !

Charles

Thank you to all of you for the warm welcome, I hope you all Have a happy holiday and a great new year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back