hello from scotland

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

jamierd

Senior Airman
Jul 16, 2009
Glenrothes Scotland
hi my name is jamie after a recent illness left me off work for a year i decided to start building models again after a break of 30 years.i found this site by accident and have been reading everything you have posted. when i built models before they got glued together ands that was it no paint no weathering just glue. so i thought i would try it your way and went and bought a REvell bf110 G2/R3 which i will post as soon as i can figure out how to work the camera hopefully today or tomorrow i look forward to your criticism so i can improve my work will see you all soon with pics i hope
jamie

Hello and welcome. Please feel free to join in on our haggis discussion if it suits you.

Welcome aboard! And don't be afraid to post yer pics....you'll get a LOT of tips/tricks/hints, but no outright "you suck!" types of criticism. Got some good folks here on this site!

...sez the guy who hasn't built a model in several years, and then did the glue-it-together-then-toss-it-in-the-trash routine.

Welcome Jamie! Join in some of the Group Builds with your models. There is nothing better if you want to improve your skills than alittle competion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back