Hello from the South of France

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

sims

Recruit
Jul 4, 2013
nimes
sorry for my English

hello to all

simon a modeler of France, living near Nimes.
Dad of two boys
former firefighter paris

My main interest in the Second World War the Soviet aviation and other favorite. My scale 1/48 1/32.

@ mic

sims

Last edited:
Bienvenue dans le sud des États-Unis. Voyagé à travers le sud de la France il ya plusieurs années. Il était vraiment très beau et les gens étaient très gentils et serviables. Passé trois semaines sur l'Ile du Levant un petit coin de paradis pour dire le moins

c0140.gif

Bonjour et bienvenue Sims.

From the land down under, glad to have you join us and look forward to seeing some of your builds.

Salut à toi.

I've been admiring these people engaged in the 1/48th scale for a loooong time. I myself only built models for a short time, 1/72th, although my passion for aviation started earlier and lasts, much later to this day.
It is a lot of fun just handling these objects while working on them, and it gives a unique insight on how and why they where designed and built.

Only made 1 and only 1/48th scale model then, that Monogram P-47 Razorback and its Cheyenne paintwork, bought at a demanding price.
Aah.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back