Hello gang! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

cascabel

Recruit
Dec 22, 2010
Little Rock
I have always loved WWII era aircraft and am glad to find this great site. I have never created a model but after looking at some of those posted here I believe Im going to give it a go. Now off to the local hobby shop to see what I can find. Cheers!

Thomas

Welcome aboard! This is a great site with many freindly and helpful members. I used to love to build models but no where NEAR the quality these folks do.

Thx Gnomey,ccheese! Just a little update...I went to the hobby shop today and bought a 1:48 Eduard FW 109 A8. Probably over my head at this point but what the heck, you cant learn to swim without getting wet!

Thomas

Hello Thomas, and welcome from England. I've got a good friend (American, ex- RAF WW2 Mosquito pilot!), who used to live near you, then at Hot Springs, but has now moved back to Iowa.

sign0016.gif

G'day Thomas, welcome to the forum and I hope the shopping went well, have a Happy Christmas and don't forget to post us your purchases.

santa-107.gif

Thx imalko, Njaco, Aaron, Airframes, N4521U, Vic, Wayne, and Geedee! You all make a guy feel welcolme. I appreciate the links as well. Ive already been gathering info and links from this site to help me with my build. Happy Holidays!!!

Thomas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back