Hello, I'm new.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

F4F Wildcat

Airman
Sep 26, 2007
IL
hello! I'm F4F Wildcat, I used to study WWII aircraft when I was younger.
I did a lot of research, including my fav planes, especially my name.
I hope you'll welcome me into these forums. I'm in other forums of another subject that are the same type, so I know my way around it mostly.

Hey, thanks. I've always welcomed new people in other forums that I go to, guess I'm on the other side of the fence now, huh? LOL!
Whoa, you're a moderator, huh? didn't even see that until now!

Hey, thanks. I've always welcomed new people in other forums that I go to, guess I'm on the other side of the fence now, huh? LOL!
Whoa, you're a moderator, huh? didn't even see that until now!
We like all new members to feel at home - I'm sure you've been through a few of the threads. Some of us could be a bit crusty but it keeps the riff-raff out. There are many here who are also pilots, maintainers, engineers and historians so we have a great mix of folks.

Again, welcome and enjoy!

Indeed, welcome aboard.

F4F, huh?

Certainly one of my all time favorites . . . otherwse probably would not be here . . . or anywhere else, for that matter.

Rich

Break Break

CCheese -

Don't know why I never noticed you're in VaB. Just a couple hours down the road from me in Richmond. My parents settled in VaB in 71 when my father retired from the Navy, had a place in Thoroughgood about 200 yards from old Adam's house. Sold out in 01.

R

Thanks, all. I appreciate it.

Yeah, R Leonard. A fav of mine for a while now,
also cause I'm near O'Hare as well.
There's a mock-up of an F4F there in the airport.

Many Thanks, Lucky!

Man, I'm tired. I've tried a million differn't pics online to use as a signature, but they've ALL FAILED! Can anyone help me out? how small do they have to be?

*Laughs at BF109 g* I guess you could say that. Thought the same thing
when I saw him shortly b4 I registered. Thanks a lot, Wayne!

Not another bloody Wildcat. Christ some one call a Vet. The buggers are breeding. Sorry F4f just having a joke with your name and at Wildcats expense. You will find Aussies are like that. No offense mate. And by the way welcome to the site

Not another bloody Wildcat. Christ some one call a Vet. The buggers are breeding. Sorry F4f just having a joke with your name and at Wildcats expense. You will find Aussies are like that. No offense mate. And by the way welcome to the site

Wildcat#2 I'm warning you now there are a lot of wiseguys and jokers here so hang tough and remember it's really all in fun. there are a lot of great people here. Welcome to the best forum on the WWW. :)

Not another bloody Wildcat. Christ some one call a Vet. The buggers are breeding.

If I am breeding I stuffed up somewhere, look at what popped out, a bloody yank! I'm so ashamed. Hopefully that night with the English woman doesn't result in a Martlet joining the site!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back