HELLO

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Supernav

Recruit
Jun 18, 2009
North west of Toronto
Just joined today and would like to say this is a spectacular site .... full of info... full of memories. Spent 38 years in the RCAF and CF as a navigator in the back of a CF100 or CF101. Served with 423 Sqn in Grostenquin France, 409 in Comox BC, and 425 in Bagotville Que. Looking forward to a great flight! :lol:

Just joined today and would like to say this is a spectacular site .... full of info... full of memories. Spent 38 years in the RCAF and CF as a navigator in the back of a CF100 or CF101. Served with 423 Sqn in Grostenquin France, 409 in Comox BC, and 425 in Bagotville Que. Looking forward to a great flight! :lol:
I've probablty talked to you in my term as PAR guy in YCH,YYR,YQQ

Welcome to the forum from Sunny 8) southern California.
Looking forward to your input.

Just noticed the Avatar Supernav.
A mouse with a crash helmet.
I like it. :thumbright:

Wheelsup

Last edited:

Welcome from a fellow newbie Supernav. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back