Hello

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Will_Derby

Airman
Dec 30, 2009
Hi Everyone,

Ive just signed up and i just thought i might introduce myself. My names will and im 14 yrs old. Ive been interested in WW1 and 2 for quite a while but in WW2, Aircraft and the battle of britan stand out the best in my opinion. The past Christmas i have been given my first 4 airfix models and i have almost finsihed adding the main transfers to a spitfire i started on X-mas day.So yes, i will be spending a while on the modeling section on the forums. I have also got a model railway which is based mainly in 1930 with the LNER and ive got a itch...its telling me i need a airfild on it!!! I hope to speek too you all on the forums soon,

Thanks

Will Derbyshire

Hello Will and welcome. Is Derbyshire the county where you live, or your name?! If it's the county, I'm just across the border! When I was your age I had a great model railway layout - with an airfield in the middle!

G'day mate.

Welcome! I too also was and still am interested in railways. Also like Airframes asked is Derbyshire where you live? If so which part? My family comes from around Chaddesden area.

sign0016.gif

G'day Will, welcome to the crazy forum glad to have you on board and a Happy New Year to you

happy0120.gif
happy0120.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back