Hemet Ryan Air Show 05-30-09 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ontos

Tech Sergeant
Mar 8, 2009
Riverside, California
Went to this show today had a great time. They had some fantastic Aerobatics by Radio Controlled Airplanes, WOW. I only got one picture of that. They also had a few classic cars. Hope you enjoy.

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

Nice stuff, Ontos. I thought about going to that show, but I needed a break after 5 weekends in a row of shoots. Plus it's nice to spend at least a little time with the fam.

Here are three more, I had to crop. Hope you enjoy. Just, within the last year or so I got hooked on aircraft again after a 28 year separation from the aircraft industry. it started when I bought IL2. I did work for Douglas Aircraft from 64-76 minus my two years of service. I will never forget sitting in the cockpit of the Skyhawk on the assembly line, I loved that airplane. Also worked for Boeing and North American on the Space Shuttle.

IMG_0283B.jpg

IMG_0279B.jpg

IMG_0278B.jpg

Thanks everyone, I'm new at photography. I wasn't sure what the Jet was, I thought they said it was Checkoslovakian, it wasn't Russian.Thanks Flyboy for letting us know what it is. I was thinking of getting a 2X telephoto lens for my Cannon Power Shot A630, and some philters, the problem is I don't know how to use them :oops: Thank God for digital cards, no wasted film, I get a little shaky on those close up aerial shots. Any advise I can get on photography is greatly appreciated. :D

Last edited:
Thanks Eric, the tutorial is a great help. I'll try some of those techniques tomorrow at the Palm Springs Air Museum. Luck has it, my daughter invited my wife and I to go there.

Looks like you had a good time, some great shots there, thanks for posting

Great photos and thanks Evan for some good tips. I will try those out next time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back