Here's a thought....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
Looking all the amazing pics taken by members on this outstanding forum, I was wondering....

How about making a screensaver that's only available to us members? All those that takes great photos (which you all do) could supply a maximum of 5 (too many?) and we'll vote for which we want in the screensaver...

Yes, I know.....I'm bored...:lol: :oops:

Maybe one with aviation art as well....? Some of you're quite handy with paints and computer!

How about making a screensaver that's only available to us members? All those that takes great photos (which you all do) could supply a maximum of 5 (too many?) and we'll vote for which we want in the screensaver...

I'll drink to that ! (At my age I'll drink to most anything !)

Charles

Charles does a lot of things with his mind. :lol: Ask him about that time with Heather Locklear, Antartica and the bottle of Champale.

Lucky, I think the minute you post a pic its open for anyone as a screensaver. Might be kinda hard. (I know...thats what she said).

It was a German Shepherd dressed as a goat, the outfit was pleather (nice Michael Jackson red with gold pleats down the side) and contray to opinion I did not know how old she was. I thought it was legal in the Republic of Uran.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back