Hey I found another idiot! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

@ Matt, I apologize, I just was looking through WW2 info on the web and I found this complete moron and I thought that this guy needed to be shown to everyone, just to prove that idiots like this are out there. I apologize deeply, won't happen again sir!

~FD

The guy should talk to my wife's grandparents who were trying to hide a jewish kid while the nazi's were knocking down the front door.

.......and the aliens, who helped the Germans in their rocket program!

I shouldn't have said that, I should not have said that, they'll come for me now!

...I suppose that those were 'Aliens' were supposedly volunteers? ...in the more US biased generally used alternate meaning of Alien, ie: foreign/foreigners or non-US citizen(s).

How does that song go from those films, "...The Black suits are coming."

Apparently for some, the new mantra is 'Keep your enemies close, and your 'friends' even closer under surveillance" because they [the friends..] (did) believed in that trust ..allegedly.

1984... perhaps 30 - 50 years out ...2034, and a real equivalent-escque of Makoto Kusenagi (em)merges out of the background?!?

Last edited:
acid_picdump_48-29.jpg

So relating in a tangental method; the difference between fact and fiction is that the 'a' in one stands for actual (or accepted actuality) and in the other, the 'i' stand for imagined or improvised factuals...

So a plural grouping of 'known' fact(s) is a faction, conversely where are the ficts or where is there a fict.

Ah Njaco, there's a fictual picture, oh no, it means my relatives are back...

Last edited:
I think it is a waste of time replying to this sort of thing we all know what Hitler was like and what the Nazis did, and in addition to the things we know there must be many more stories that were taken to the grave. The harsh reality is that out of what we do know of what happened in the concentration camps only the less disturbing facts are generally shared with the general public, what you see on the television and in magazines is only the soft stuff as we are protected from hearing the worst of what happened. When I visited Auswitz a few years ago I purchased two books to learn a little more of what happened and I have to be honest I tried to read them but after thumbing through them for a few minutes a realised they were just way to disturbing for me to handle. If I had forced myself to read them both I am convinced I would have had serious mental problems afterwards, and I have to add my tolerance level is higher than most peoples.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back