Hey!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

109ROAMING

2nd Lieutenant
May 25, 2008
New Zealand
Hey guys

I'm Daniel, I'm from Christchurch,New zealand.Wanting to be an aircraft engineer, nuts about WW2 Aviation. and I'm 16
also a keen modeler

Cheers
Daniel

Happy we won, played it for 2 years when I was younger.
Dad went crazy...did his little victory dance! lol

G'day Dan! Welcome mate!

If you're interested in getting started as an aircraft mechanic, why don't you try doing some volunteer work at the RNZAF museum ?
I worked with them during my last month in the airforce, and it was the highlight of my life to be in a hangar with a Catalina, 2 Hudsons, a cessna O-2A, Spitfire XVI, F4U-1,and P-51D, aswell as a set of Mosquito mainplanes under restoration for MoTaT... :D

Evan

G'day Dan! Welcome mate!

If you're interested in getting started as an aircraft mechanic, why don't you try doing some volunteer work at the RNZAF museum ?
I worked with them during my last month in the airforce, and it was the highlight of my life to be in a hangar with a Catalina, 2 Hudsons, a cessna O-2A, Spitfire XVI, F4U-1,and P-51D, aswell as a set of Mosquito mainplanes under restoration for MoTaT... :D

Evan

Now that sounds like fun.....Welcome Dan!

Hey Thanks for that Evan
never would of thought of doing something like that
Will look into it
loving that P-40 restoration

Yep, me too! I'm in Hungary these days, but have been checking out the progress on the net. Should be great when she's done!

They were always after volunteer workers to help the professional staff with the restorations, I'm sure you'd like it. Doug too, by the sounds! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back