hi every one, newbie

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ian lanc

Senior Airman
Sep 30, 2007
mansfield, nottinghamshire
hi my name is ian collis,
i'm from the UK and i was first shown this forum some six months ago by a friend and only joined a few months back, only to lose the forum and found it again today :evil: , everything seems ok in finding myself around this new place :!:so i'll be on my way and have a neb around :5headset:

...ian.

Welcome mate!

I want to make it over to the UK soon to see Just Jane and other aero museums. I have a real soft spot for the Lanc too, only seen G for George RAAF Lancaster at the Australian War Memorial so far :)

welcome ian, sorry im on the wrong side of the pond but we are still allies, right? lol

Finally, another one!! Welcome to the forum Ian. I've seen "G" George at the Australian War Memorial and the NZ Lancaster at MOTAT.

well guys you've made me quite welcome so i'll be around for a while, if any of you guys get to go to the UK, go and see 'just jane' on one of her start up and taxi's days.... FAB, you can also go in her and have a taxi ride, when they start up all four merlins its a sound you won't forget and your only about 10 feet away when she fires up , not open on a sunday though.

...ian.

Welcome to the forum, Ian. I'm certain you will enjoy the place.... and
the people. Yea..... especially the people..... (Watch out for Les....)

Charles

Welcome Ian from Canada.
Im lucky I live about 1 1/2 hr drive from one of only about two airworthy Lancs in the world, Ive seen her fly out of the Warplane Heritage Museum in Hamilton ontario, a real sight to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back