Hi everybody.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

mlmcdonald

Airman
Jun 18, 2008
Sacramento, California
I'm an armor modeler--specifically of WWII German armor in 1:35. I built models long ago(50s through early 70s), left it, and only returned a couple of years ago. After watching documentaries with me, my wife became quite taken with the Ju-87 Stuka and suggested that I needed one or two of them suspended from the ceiling in our tank factory/knitting room. Naturally wanting to oblige her every wish when it comes to getting any new models, on the recommendation of some guys on an armor forum, I just obtained two 21st Century Toys kits 1:32 kits. Since they will be suspended from the ceiling, they seem to be not bad at all for that purpose, especially considering the price. So now that I'm entering an unfamiliar area, I find myself without any references whatsoever, and I thought maybe you guys could help me out. I'd like to finish them in early war colors, perhaps for the Polish campaign, and really don't know where to start. Thanks for your time.

Michael

Hallo Michael,

Welcome to the forum and greetings from Poland.I've seen yuor question in the modelling section and wrote something on the matter for you.:D

my best

I will indeed hang around a little. Despite my current devotion to armor modeling, aviation--and WWII aviation in particular--has in fact been a lifelong interest.

Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

Back