Hi from new modeler

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Welcome from North Carolina!
Modeling is still the same, just throw some paint and glue at random bits of plastic, and, Presto! an airplane appears.
(Wayne uses the abra-ca-dabara method)

Hi Mike, welcome from a bit further north and west of you. If you want to post photos of your models, have a look in the 'Modelling' section, probably under 'Completed kits' or similar. Many of us here who've had a break from the hobby and getting back into it, myself included, so you're in good company - well, apart from Jan, and ...

If they're Wildcats, Terry has a special thread for them, as he looooove them shapely....oh shut it, you know you do.....birds so much!

Welcome to the open clinic, make yourself feel strapped in and enjoy the buzz!

Welcome to the asylum Mike. You'll find plenty of help here and a LOT of joking around. There are some threads in the Model section you may want to scope out, may answer some questions you have.

When, where, how and what to drink! Why the Wildcat is the best fighter of all time (ask Terry and he'll fill you in!) among other things...

Now wait just a darned minute!
Just when did you build these second, third and fourth kits????????
How long were you at this?
How long have you been away from it????
And just when did you come back to it??
Cuz your builds are bit of allright! and I'm a bit confused! but then, I am old.

Chameleon 2009, huh?
Methinks you are having a joke on us. You are in the Expert catagory, for sure!
I know 'cause I've been at this for many years and you are way better than I.
Come join us in the new GB (Carrier aircraft) and share your techniques, please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back