Hi, I'm new, please be gentle

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

dangerousdave

Recruit
Dec 26, 2009
Hiya guys. I found this site via another aviation related site I am on.
I'm from the UK, and love ww2 aviation. I try to fly with friends whenever I get the chance too and have flown in autogyros, microlights, light aircraft, helicopters, gliders and been parachuting amongst other things.
Anything you want to know, just ask!

What's the weight and velocity of the African Swallow?
Hi and welcome from somewhere else in England. Where you from, were do you fly, where do you jump? I'll try and think of some more questions! Well, you started it!!

....and they'll never f*cking leave!! :lol:

Welcome to the family DD! Be careful, don't speak ill about the Wildcat, Terry's (Airframe) favorite WWII aircraft!

sign0016.gif

G'day DD, welcome from 'down under' to the crazy forum glad to have you on board. No 'Wildcat's' down here.

happy0120.gif
happy0120.gif

Actually, it's required of new members to send Terry (Airframes) a F4F Wildcat kit...

He's the forum Wildcat expert...just ask him :evil4:

And welcome aboard!

Wildcats, Martlets, go ahead, ask him. Absolutely LOVES them! Even named his dog "Wildcat" and his cat "Grumman".

Oh and welcome to the forum!

Hiya. Ok the autogyro was a bit unnerving to fly in and rather breezy (a bit like a wobbling microlight). What else can I tell you? I can be found on facebook www.facebook.com/dangerousdave if you want to look at pics of me at Perth (Australia) air museum (with me in a Lancaster!!) and a few others of me and aircraft too. I also have some photos of RAF Scampton and Woodhall Spa (the Petwood Hotel, 617 Sqn Officers Mess amongst other things).
I've also got some pics somewhere of Ken Wallis' autogyro collection that I will have to dig out as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back