History, Discovery and others....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
Is it just me, or does someone else think that they're on they way down the drains? They used to be good, but now they're just short of being mince....:|

Nope.

History channel has always had a good line up. Wait untill next year when the election begins to warm up!

Discovery channel needs a little improvement but usually has some wonderfull shows.

I haven't had cable in a few years. I thought History Channel peaked when it had the "Wings" series. Everybody I knew would talk about the Wings Channel. Don't hear much anymore.

agreed yes around 2000, if the elections are anything to get excited about and the demos pull it out, the history channel and military channel will be defunct and removed you can bet on it

just my 2 pesos

read my siggy......... actually I used to own one.....3/4r part wolf anyway dang she was a great animal, and hated men with a passion and she looked quite like my avatar when she was pissed off .... ~

The military channel sucked and I got rid of it . Its straight unadulerated crap as it only covers the US and very rarely anything else

The military channel sucked and I got rid of it . Its straight unadulerated crap as it only covers the US and very rarely anything else

?? So what do you watch now Oprah?? :D LOL. I have the same problem with my Satt. radio, they have Ollie North's "War Stories" every week, but the stories are about one country only... I hadn't seen the military channel, I don't think we get it on our cable. There's no reason why they can't put some good programs from BBC or CBC or AusTV etc

?? So what do you watch now Oprah?? :D LOL. I have the same problem with my Satt. radio, they have Ollie North's "War Stories" every week, but the stories are about one country only... I hadn't seen the military channel, I don't think we get it on our cable. There's no reason why they can't put some good programs from BBC or CBC or AusTV etc
I would say its about 90% content about US actions , I had it about 4 months then dropped it . They had such nail biters as the Grill Sergeants about military cooks . :cry:

I would say its about 90% content about US actions , I had it about 4 months then dropped it . They had such nail biters as the Grill Sergeants about military cooks . :cry:

There are quite alot of good programs, they just don't put them on. I think part of the problem (in Canada the UK maybe) seems that kids are indoctrinated now that war is "bad" and we shouldn't glorify or be proud of those who served ( died!). When I see bumper stickers "war is never an option". Sure - If only we had all held hands sang Kumbaya with Hitler Tojo Musso, there would be no need for war! :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back