Hitler billboard offends visiting ambassadors

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Probably not the brightest of advertising campaigns. But seriously, it seems like anything you do these days will offend somebody...with a different slogan, it might not be so bad.

Hitler wouldn't have the same notoriety there as he does in Europe. I bet no local people complained.

Seems like a smart business move to me. You will most likely bring in more business by promoting that you have a figure of one of the most reviled, evil men of all time, than you would by advertising you have a wax figure of Michael Jordan, David Beckahm, or the latest winner of Bankok Idol.

Maybe a picture without Hitler in full salute would be better? That's quite a strong pose he is pictured in, to me it projects and reminds me of Hitler when he was at his peak power and strength.

Heh. Maybe replace Hitler with Tojo?

Oh no, there's no room for Mussolini. I thought he deserved a place on the billboard too. :lol:

As to the billboard, RA and VZ are right. I mean, it is kinda tasteless, but I think no matter what they put up, somebody is going to complain, saying that it is "offensive" to them. I recommend just putting up big, fluffy bunnies, but I bet even somebody will have a problem with that as well.

Yup, one guy can kill you with a roundhouse kick.
chuck20norriswk7.jpg

And another can blow you away with a magnum while eating a hotdog.
6a00c2252293c4604a00fad69355900004-500pi

...but would anybody in Thailand know who the heck they are? Personally, I think The Shoveler deserves a billboard, just for sheer badassitude!

Attachments

• the-shoveler.jpg
    the-shoveler.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 126

Users who are viewing this thread

Back