HK 1/32 B25J "Meet Mirs Runyon" (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Some Color and fading of the fabrics of the tail. ;)
Meet Mrs Runyon 001.JPG

Meet Mrs Runyon 002.JPG

Thanks for the Likes and looking in fellas.Decals added gloss (future) over the decaled area next maybe in a couple hours the flat
default_wink.png
Kevin

Oh can anybody say "Catch 22" I think that's a 100 missions on the nose?

Meet Mrs Runyon 001.JPG

Meet Mrs Runyon 002.JPG

I have not been idle just building small models within the big one!The engines just the the engine I think I counted 74 parts not including the exhaust out the back,cowling,cowling covers and the front cowling probably right at 100+ pieces for each engine and only one done thus far.I notice a boo boo on the paint scheme all the glass framing was silver on the whole plane so a remask and paint was in order.I am also starting to work on the electric motor part with one of the wires being a hydraulic line for the landing gear.I think I found my mechanics kinda pricey but I think will work also received my Pilot/crew used ICM cheaper and should do well .
default_wink.png
Kevin

Meet Mrs Runyon 042.JPG

Meet Mrs Runyon 043.JPG

Meet Mrs Runyon 044.JPG

mechanics.jpg

71Q+9uT22xL._SL1500_.jpg

I keep kicking the can down the road on this one with work starting on the right wing.The LG was the first place to start and I had to think about power to the motor and a fella at LSP made his hyd.lines become his wires I took that idea a step further.I made the two lines out brass slide the wire sleeve back over the line for the rubber part and cut another brass sleeve one size up for the couple/union.The drag about it now you vannot see the rubber once assembled :dontknow: I will take a pic of the L/LG all painted.The motor works but the plastic tube became part of a piece in a lathe being hit with a sanding stick then some white lithium all is good now.I have some touch-ups to do though not much.Oh the wires go through the wheel hub through the base of the tire through the platform. ;) Kevin
Meet Mrs Runyon 001.JPG
Meet Mrs Runyon 002.JPG

Meet Mrs Runyon 004.JPG

Meet Mrs Runyon 005.JPG
Meet Mrs Runyon 006.JPG
Meet Mrs Runyon 007.JPG

I will be out of pocket it looks for a few days a week #19 got me maybe (further test) being admitted to a hospital later today looks like pneumonia may of already started in the r/lung and I started feeling ruff Sunday.This is the second time this build has been stopped due to illness last was in 2015.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back