HK 1/32 B25J "Meet Mirs Runyon" (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good news no #19 but pneumonia has settled into the R/lung bet this is the first time in 40+yrs.#-o Kevin

That's good news, even if you are still ill !
Yes it is got email this morning @5am test for influenza A&B were negative and from what I understand A would test for CV19?I am calling the office later today for confirmation.

No COV-19 test no fever or sore throat just the dry cough and pneumonia

Last edited:
Well I have not stopped working I seem to feel better later in the day so I have been working on props.What we have here is the kit prop,aftermarket which I do not care for and kit prop re-shaped.I think a little more shaping on the backside of the prop and it will be good to go still alittle fat.The after market props have defects in the face and are so frigg'in thin I can bend them so I cannot sand out the defects.The other problem if they go to rotate the blades will begin to move and flatten out possibly.I am about 50% through engine #2.

So I paid $30 for some templates
default_tongue.png
Kevin

Attachments

• Meet Mrs Runyon 001.JPG
    Meet Mrs Runyon 001.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 31
So Terry the hand made look good to you? Kevin

Today has been decals,props and wash day.I made up a solution of burnt umber from a tube and thinner and started on the panel lines and just kept looking at the silver to bright/clean?So,I started with the tailplanes undersides liked the effect just enough lay down a coat wait about one minute or so and gently wipe witha smooth paper towel. The first pic shows the solution laid to the back of the bombbay door.Pic2 shows the whole side done.Pic3 shows the area behind the bomb bay untouched and Pic4 shows OD and decals all swapped down though subtle the decals are dirty now.I think when all done and in natural lighting it will all show.
default_wink.png
Kevin

Meet Mrs Runyon 001.JPG

Meet Mrs Runyon 002.JPG

Meet Mrs Runyon 003.JPG

Meet Mrs Runyon 005.JPG

I am still always from finishing the more I look the more I find like the cowls were blue there's antenna attachments behind the canopy,another set below the canopy and the attachment to nose the kit did not supply.I will get some brass rod with some leftover PE should get me there.The wings are not locked in place and the girl is still a tail dragger but could that change when the wheels go back another 1/2" :dontknow: if not solution for the dio is easy.Thks for looking in fellas ;) Kevin

What a beast!!
Meet Mrs Runyon 003.JPG

Meet Mrs Runyon 004.JPG

Meet Mrs Runyon 005.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back