Hobby Craft Lockheed F-94B

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

jrw1238

Airman
Jul 5, 2010
Leesburg, FL
I have been looking for a Hobby Craft 1/48 F-94B and it has turned into a quest. Does anyone have one they would like to get rid of.

Thanks,
John

I bought one on eBay a few months ago and am building it right now for the current Group Build. I've seen others there but there are none there right now. If you do a saved search you might be able grab one when it comes up

Thanks T Bolt. I too looked on Ebay and didn't see any. I know of a guy that has a few, but can't get him to return my emails. This is starting to become a quest.

John

Thanks Wurger. The F-94A is a little pricey. I was thinking about ordering one from Modelnerds until I realized they were in Australia and only accept bank transfers. I wish the guy I mentioned earler would return my emails.

John

I would suggest getting a contact with Wayne Little or other mates from OZ here using PM. It can be bought for you by one of them and send. If you want of course. Anyway its shipping might be the cost you need to pay as well.

Last edited:
I don't know when this kit went out of production, but it would seem that it would not be that hard to find one here in the U.S.

Well the quest has ended. A friend of mine called the guy I had emailed and got things squared away and I will soon have my F-94B.

John

Hopefully I will have it by the end of this week. I have already emailed Gerry Asher at Fox 3 Studios about his F-94A/B correction kit. This kit includes a corredted fuselage and lower wing in resin. For some reason I can't build a model straight out of the box.

John

I received the correction kit from Fox 3 yesterday. Overall everything looks good. I will have to a small amount of cleanup on the fuselage, but that is about it. I had thought that the resin wing was just the bottom half, but it is a complete wing. I am also going to get the TRue details T-33 seats and wheels And with the weight oft the resin wing I will add the SAC T-33 landing gear.

I found T Bolt's build thread and am looking forward to seeing his when it is finished.

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back