Hola (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

peiper

Banned
Oct 28, 2022
...I've been looking for military forums that are not political ....was in the USMC for 8 years - MOS = mortarman .....I was on WW2 Forums, but they were very political and with that, of course, you get many myths, bullshit, etc...also, it got boring = not much action, replies, etc
.....I've been kicked off many non-military forums for stating facts and truth [ hahahahahahha ] ...so be it
....I've read the terms of the Forum...yes, I discuss politely, etc, until someone uses insults, etc, then I'll give it right back--if it's ok with the moderators
...hello to my old friends from other forums

...I've been looking for military forums that are not political ....was in the USMC for 8 years - MOS = mortarman .....I was on WW2 Forums, but they were very political and with that, of course, you get many myths, bullshit, etc...also, it got boring = not much action, replies, etc
.....I've been kicked off many non-military forums for stating facts and truth [ hahahahahahha ] ...so be it
....I've read the terms of the Forum...yes, I discuss politely, etc, until someone uses insults, etc, then I'll give it right back--if it's ok with the moderators
...hello to my old friends from other forums
As long as you're not political here, you'll be ok. Welcome

...until someone uses insults, etc, then I'll give it right back--if it's ok with the moderators

First of all, welcome.

If someone insults or attacks you, please let the mods and admin take care of it.

Usually, as long as you are polite and civil to begin with, people will be so with you as well.

Last edited:
Hiyas. One of the most civil forums I've found, this one.

Only because the riff raff are all gone.

I'm really happy with our core membership. For the most part, despite all of us having different view points and opinions we are a very cordial and a friendly bunch. We debate and talk, but still remain courteous and kind for the most part.

I really cannot wait to get another group webcam meeting together.

I like to think of all of you as my home away from home, virtual online family. My sisters and brothers from anotha motha. :D

Seriously, it is our membership that makes this place great, and the sole reason this place continues to strive while other places fall away and shut down.

I'll stop now, I'm getting a little sentimental. I think the wine on my flight home is going to my head. :lol:

Only because the riff raff are all gone.

I'm really happy with our core membership. For the most part, despite all of us having different view points and opinions we are a very cordial and a friendly bunch. We debate and talk, but still remain courteous and kind for the most part.

I really cannot wait to get another group webcam meeting together.

I like to think of all of you as my home away from home, virtual online family. My sisters and brothers from anotha motha. :D

Seriously, it is our membership that makes this place great, and the sole reason this place continues to strive while other places fall away and shut down.

I'll stop now, I'm getting a little sentimental. I think the wine on my flight home is going to my head. :lol:

The rules against political or religious tubthumping goes a long way towards the civility we all enjoy.

Good stuff. I try to visit former WW2 airfields (RAF and USAAF) and air museums when I'm at my caravan in Norfolk, and some of these visits are covered in my "The Travels of Tel's Tin Tent" thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back