Hollywood History

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Haven't heard of "Dark Blue Sky" either, but I found one called "Dark Blue World" at a local video store that was going out of business, it follows two Polish pilots from the days of the older pilot training a group of younger pilots, Germans invade and their base gets shut down by the Nazis, the instructor and his best student make their way over to England and join the RAF. Good movie, with some excellent dogfight scenes. Not sure off the top of my head if they were CGI or real, but I enjoyed the movie. I found it in the foreign films section.

yeah, i just got done reading about the dark blue world movie. it seems s thought it is the same as dark blue sky. the trailer looks really good for the dog fights.

Last edited:
Haven't heard of "Dark Blue Sky" either, but I found one called "Dark Blue World" at a local video store that was going out of business, it follows two Polish pilots from the days of the older pilot training a group of younger pilots, Germans invade and their base gets shut down by the Nazis, the instructor and his best student make their way over to England and join the RAF. Good movie, with some excellent dogfight scenes. Not sure off the top of my head if they were CGI or real, but I enjoyed the movie. I found it in the foreign films section.

Thats the one.

Anyone seen a small budget movie called Saints and Soldiers? I bought this on a recommendation from a friend. It is a well done movie I thought. Brief summary is located at the link below. Small budget, but proves that big money isn't needed to tell a good story.

Saints and Soldiers (2003) - Plot Summary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back