Hot Space...anybody...Help!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nonskimmer

Captain
Nov 11, 2004
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Alright, time for the next dumb question. How the hell do I attach that MXY-7-11 Japanese plane/missile thingy to the Betty? :rolleyes:
I've looked over at the Community Help forum at Ubi and couldn't find a thing. Anyone know how to do this?

Sorry les, i don't know,

NS, the manual says

1. Set all waypoints for mother(Betty)'s flight

2. Set only one waypoint for the Child(Ohka), and set it close to mom' flight

3. In the waypoint window of the Ohka's flight, click on et an set it to the mother ship's 1st waypoint

4. Don't set any other waypoints for the Ohka, it will follow the mother automatically

5. You can set these first waypoints for both planes in the air or on takeoff

and they cant land with each other, if you set landing for one of them, the child will disconnect and try to find an area to land

I hope this helps

Thanks looma, but how do I get the Ohka to fire at specific targets? I want it to be able to fire at ships.

Uhh...there's a manual? :oops:

Nonskimmer said:
Thanks looma, but how do I get the Ohka to fire at specific targets? I want it to be able to fire at ships.

Uhh...there's a manual? :oops:
yeah, even if not a printed one(in my case i have), if not look at the directory of ur PF/IL-2...(ur IL-2/PF folder) look for Manual.PDF (u need Acrobat Reader for that)

I think firing the Baka (it means COW in Filipino) would mean setting the Betty to GAttack

Oh, you mean the manual. Yeah, I haven't found it to be very helpful. Thanks anyway though, looma. I'd assumed that setting up the Ohka was like setting up the Mistel, but I couldn't get it to work. Maybe I just missed a step somewhere. I'll try it again later. Fingers crossed I guess.

Hmmm, could it be that I'm just a dumbass? :-k

...Naaahhh! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back