How to torture older men. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bucksnort101

2nd Lieutenant
Sep 11, 2007
Minnesota
Now cover your right eye and read the last line;)

Attachments

• Eyechart.jpg
    Eyechart.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 581
Hey, don't make fun of old people! I am turning into one of those. My near vision is going and I will need bifocals soon. At the eye doctor last visit, he told me its' about 40 that it starts to happen, and I got a couple of extra years... Crap!

I had to get glasses at 45. The Dr said I was lucky because 38 - 40 was the age to get glasses. I went to the DMV to get new papers to drive. I could not see anything with the left eye. BTW I cannot make out the first image, what kind of plane is it? :lol:

DBII

Youth and good eyes are wasted on the young
Amen to that.

I agree.
When I was 20, I didn't need any glasses to spot a nice piece of a$$ on a hot guy when he walked on the other side of the street.

When I was 30, I did need my glasses.

Now I'm 43, and I do need my glasses, and...I've discovered that the zoom lens on my camera helps a lot to get a good view. ;) :lol: *oinks* :greenjumpers:

Oinks? Really? Oinks? :lol:

Oh yes. Sometimes I wonder what my poor, unsuspecting neighbours might think - but then again, they ought to be used by now, to my whatever-I'm-doing-things, whether it's listening to Maria Callas at full blast on the stereo, or bagpipe marches - or oinking, for that matter. :lol:
I do usually prefer panting like a dog, complete with lolling tongue, to express that kind of...shall we for lack of a better word call it: Attraction? ;)
Anyway, it sure doesn't make as much noise as oinking. Unless I start barking and howling too, but that's rare, when we talk about the looks of most danish guys. *Loud, broad smile*
It's very late here, please bear with me. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back