Human Faith

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Heinz

Captain
Feb 6, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
Mine has been restored after three strangers helped my father.

I am eternally greatful to them. One took me home and helped me with his banged up bike. Top people and I really was so glad for the help.

Basically He came off his motorcycle and was rushed to hospital after oil got under his tyres.

After 8 hours he came home but has so much sedatives and he'll be off work for a fair while.

Anyway I also may not be around as much or at all for while, Im not sure depends how much help he needs. I still pop in.

I'm so sorry to hear about your dads accident mate, glad that people were around to help, but even more glad to hear that he's back home...

Please forward my very best get well soon wishes and all that to him....

Sorry to hear of the accident, but also glad he's ok and strangers went out of there way to help.

I know your focus is changed, but please let us know how things are.

I'm with guys, Heinz.Sorry to hear of the accident and glad there were around those people to help.My very best get well soon wishes for your father and my smiles on you,I'm with you together dear friend.

Wojtek.

G'day Heinz, all the best on your Dad's recovery mate, I hope he's not down and out for too long!
Also best of luck with the job, hope all works out for you! :)

PS. Hope to see you back on here soon buddy, keep us updated!

Firstly could I just say thankyou to Mkloby, Koninstiger, Marcel, DerAdler, Charles, rochie, and Wildcat for the warm wishes.

I passed on your best wishes and he was very appreciative.

As far as my job went well I no longer have it. The guy was one awful S.O.B and basically pissed me off but I kept at it until he told to find somewhere else. I wasnt good enough apparently. Just not my week!

On a positve note I might be around more than I thought being unemployed again but I'll be looking after my old man on my own so being home isnt so bad at this time.

Thankyou again.

I am very to hear about your dad's accident alex, I wish him all the best and a very speedy recovery. And I am also sorry about your job, things will turn around eventually my friend.

MAN!!! I'm really sorry to hear about your job buddy, what a complete (unprintable foul language)...! As we say here, what's for you won't go by you...you'll see that something better will come around the corner...
As for now, please do forward my warmest and most heartfelt get well soon wishes to your "old man" again. He also has my permission to slap the back of your head whenever you don't do what you're told at home AND here at the forum...

Thanks Jason and Lucky.

Went to the Quaks today got the verdict. Seems he has damaged the ligaments in his shoulder and will take about 6 weeks to heal. More visits to come with possible phsiyo.

So things are looking better than I thought.

Cheers

Sorry to hear of your father's accident. I hope he experiences a quick recovery.

As far as my job went well I no longer have it. The guy was one awful S.O.B and basically pissed me off but I kept at it until he told to find somewhere else. I wasnt good enough apparently. Just not my week!

Can you name the company/bastard? My eldest son had a similar experience. Was it an apprenticeship? So much for Howard's grand workplace agreement plans, no wonder he lost the election. But now Rudd's in the spotlight and it will be interesting to see if he can 'improve' on work situations for the young. I hope things improve for you.

I thought that you were of to University in an earlier post Heinz?

Thanks for that Graeme.

Luckily it wasnt an appreticeship or anything just a shitty coffee shop job.
The AWAs were a joke I still am amazed people didnt react earlier.

As for as my status Im at TAFE at the moment just doing a writing course. Im looking to start a trade next year maybe.

Cheers mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back