Hungarian Helo Hottie Busts Eagle Aces' Balls!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Butters

Senior Airman
Jan 25, 2009
South Shore of Nova Scotia
I bet this pair of dauntless F-15 drivers are really takin' the pish from the boys after being whacked by a little lady in a Hind :lol:

Légiharc gyakorlat, 2008. június - Air Base

The translation is a kind'a fuzzy, but the smilin' gal with the two Eagles painted on her trusty Hind sez it all 8)

JL

PS. Mebbe somebody who knows how to actually use their computer can post the picture here :oops:

As an ex USAF guy, I have seen A 10 Warthogs take out Cobra helo's in war games so I suppose the Hind could gun a F 15

Attachments

• LoadDiff08-07.jpg
    LoadDiff08-07.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 700
A few years ago during a RIMPAC exercise a P-3 took out a carrier.

Although impressive, one has to look at what type of combat scenarios these games were being played.

A lot depends on the scenario too. Back when F-14s would come in and out of Pt. Mugu, the T-28 guys used to play around with them. I know one T-28 pilot that managed to get 2 F-14s on the same flight. Talk about being taken unaware. And for the record, it wasn't me, although I am in the picture with the T-28 with the 2 kills.

Attachments

• DSC_5111.jpg
    DSC_5111.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 427
  • DSC_5115.jpg
    DSC_5115.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 425
Good stuff there guys.
Eric, that T28 would be a great subject for a model - and as there are a couple of new kits just released, I might be asking for a pic in the not too distant future!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back