Hurricane 40mm cannon.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Neat clip
Hats off to the pilots too. have a stoppage that low , with the speed those things would knock off and it would take some very fancy footwork to stay in the air.

Great video, thanks for posting...

No problemo, here is the vid in mp4 if somebody want to save in disk, is also compatible with Ipods.

Neat clip
Hats off to the pilots too. have a stoppage that low , with the speed those things would knock off and it would take some very fancy footwork to stay in the air

True however the gun recoil dont seem too bad after all.

Attachments

• Hurricane IID.mp4
    28.6 MB · Views: 78
Don't let the look of the recoil fool you. I read once that every shot dropped the nose of the aircraft by 5 degrees hence the single shots. Fire more than one and you are looking at the ground coming up pretty fast.

You re welcome Aaron.

Don't let the look of the recoil fool you. I read once that every shot dropped the nose of the aircraft by 5 degrees hence the single shots. Fire more than one and you are looking at the ground coming up pretty fast.

I guess it depens also on inertia, at higher velocity of the aircraft less effect of the gun recoil.

Great video, C.B.. I didn't know that IID's of 6Sq have emblem, nice to see some other 6Sq JV than Z.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back