Hurricane wreck with pilot recovery. Northern Russia

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for showing this Roman. Moving and amazing at the same time. To adapt the words of the verse - " He did not grow old, as we that are left grow old". The preservation of the peat has kept him as he was, remarkable.

Thanks seesul. Those images are disurbing......and I hope there is no family to see them.

He has lost his legs below the knee, which makes me wonder, and there is no other evidence of trauma. Makes me suspect the cause of death for the poor guy was drowning, ther is no bruising or other gunshot wounds that I can see.

If I am right, the poor b*stards last moment would have been horrific

Thanks seesul. Those images are disurbing......and I hope there is no family to see them.

He has lost his legs below the knee, which makes me wonder, and there is no other evidence of trauma. Makes me suspect the cause of death for the poor guy was drowning, ther is no bruising or other gunshot wounds that I can see.

If I am right, the poor b*stards last moment would have been horrific

His feet came of when they pulled him out of the bog:(

Any reason why they didn't dig him out? Too boggy/marshy/wet? I have a hard time visualizing a scenario which would require them to rip the guy in half to get him out. Tryin to keep an open mind before I get really pissed about that....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back