I can't ****ing hear you! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Screaming Eagle

Senior Master Sergeant
Nov 26, 2006
Queensland, Australia
well I just got brack from seeing ozzy osbourne on Friday and all I can say is WOW! Ozzy ****ing rules! It was a great (and loud) show and I enjoyed every minute of it. I don't know what you are on about adler but the man has not lost it! :) Also Zakk Wylde was awesome, during his solo the camera would flash to the audience and some of the chicks would get their tits out! Great show, wouldn't mind seeing him again!

Sounds awesome Eagle. Here is the difference between your concert and B-17's concert.

Attachments

• crowd3.jpg
    crowd3.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 7,450
  • sleep.bmp
    527.4 KB · Views: 1,211
well I just got brack from seeing ozzy osbourne on Friday and all I can say is WOW! Ozzy ****ing rules! It was a great (and loud) show and I enjoyed every minute of it. I don't know what you are on about adler but the man has not lost it! :) Also Zakk Wylde was awesome, during his solo the camera would flash to the audience and some of the chicks would get their tits out! Great show, wouldn't mind seeing him again!

If you had seen Ozzy about 10 to 15 years ago or earlier and then compared it to a show today you would agree with me.

Ozzy has lost it. Dont take me wrong he still puts on a good show tub it does not compare to back in the day.

If you had seen Ozzy about 10 to 15 years ago or earlier and then compared it to a show today you would agree with me.

Ozzy has lost it. Dont take me wrong he still puts on a good show tub it does not compare to back in the day.

Thats true, sad to say. Although in Ozzy's case it's amazing that he's still alive after all the drugs sh*t that he's done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back