I dont know what to call this problem.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maharg

Airman 1st Class
Apr 5, 2007
Sydney
Sorry fellas, but I'm computer illiterate.
When I want to reply or post a thread the input window is a good size and I can see everything I type.
But as soon as I move my cursor onto anything else (eg: place image, fonts etc.) the window minimises to about two columns width, which makes it realy hard for me to see my input.
The only way I can get it back to normal size is to hit the preview button again, which brings everything back to what I think it should look like, as long as my cursor dosen't touch anything else.
Is this normal or is it me?

Hmmm. I would run a virus check. The window is right below the last post and should not be resized if your cursor moves into it. Sounds like you have caught a cold. What virus protection are you running?

I'm using a desktop PC, XP and McAfee anti-virus, it checks ok.
:idea: Evanglider I am using cordless mouse and keyboard, maybe thats the problem.

Ok i'll see what I can do. Thanks for your help.

Problem solved, I was using Opera as my browser, and this was happening on a couple of the Forums I frequent. Anyway I had to use Firefox to do some transactions, when I was finished I logged in here and everything worked fine.

Evan I tried a wired keyboard and nothing changed.

Thank you all for the help. :thumbup:

All the best.

Graham. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back