I got my first magazine cover! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

evangilder

"Shooter"
Sep 17, 2004
Moorpark, CA
www.vg-photo.com
The Mentor Monitor has my picture on the cover and the 2 page spread in the middle! Fifteen total pictures. Woo hoo!

Attachments

• 2008-06_Mentor_Monitor[1]-1.jpg
    2008-06_Mentor_Monitor[1]-1.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 201
Thanks guys. While it is a fairly small publication, it is national and a lot of T-34 owners have other warbirds. The exposure on this is a great thing. I am hoping this leads to more work for me. And no, Charles, no Mercedes from this. Not yet anyway.

Well deserved Eric good for you.
I have to confess I am not suprised in the least your images are getting better all the time and now your reputaion as a first rate aviation photographer is get publicity, I expect you will do many more air to air assignments.
Dont forget the guys on the site though when you're on the cover of Flight International saying " I remember taking pictures of a piper cub in Cleveland that was some lens, I live in California".

That will look great framed on the wall..

Smithsonian Air and Space Magazine next stop!

congrats

Man, Eric, way to go Brother.... We are all proud of u man... I remember way back when u first started getting into it, and now u got ur first cover...

Im really happy for u Eric.... U were about due and now this is just the first step... Congratulations on ur cover shot...

Maybe 20 more and u can pay for that ginormous lens u got...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back