Identify cockpit (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Kingscoy

Senior Airman
Jan 19, 2008
The Netherlands
www.arga-nl.nl
Hello,

I have this photo of a, for me unknown wrecked cockpit. Can anyone identify the type of a/c in this photo?

Thanks in advance for any help.

regards from Holland,

Sander

Attachments

• crash paneel.jpg
    crash paneel.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 184
Looks like a twin. I'm thinking Handly Page Hampden ?. will try and confirm later this evening. Tony (Rocketeer) will probably know as he collects sontrol columns / sticks

Hi,

Thanks for all the quick input! Looking at the attachements I'm thinking Capt. Vick is right in it being French. Looking at the control column and blind flying panel. However the arrangement of the instruments are not the same. I have no knowledge in French a/c. Could it be that this type of a/c had different instrument panel lay-out?

cheers,
Sander

Good spot. sorry...wasnt ignoring your post, was having hassle with one of my graphics cards connected to the TV and was reading at an angle !. Now disconnected as its a lot of hassle to see pc output on a big screen, at least for the moment.

I tried that, too; it didn't work too well, so I got rid of the TV. I think it's gotta be an HD TV to do any good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back