IL-10 vs MiG-17 4 November 1956

CHen10

Senior Airman
474
294
Joined
Nov 3, 2023
"On November 4 1956 Soviet planes at least two times broke Czechoslovak Air Space and in one incident Soviet MiG-17 damaged one Czechoslovaka Il-10 (32nd Air Regiment) which landed at Piešťany. Command of Czechoslovak Air Force after this incident banned flights within 34th Air Division."

I found the statement here:


However there aren't much details here. So I was wondering if anyone knows about this incident and could provide more details or maybe if there are any articles or books about it. It doesn't matter what language any of the articles or books may be.
 
I can only state that I never see any mention of this incident in Russian-language literature, although I have tried not to miss book and magazine novelties in the last 20 years. But, of course, I could miss something.
 
Luckily I found this:

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back