I'm Back....kind of..

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Njaco

The Pop-Tart Whisperer
Feb 19, 2007
Southern New Jersey
I haven't been on the last few days because I've been in the hospital. Saturday I had a tremendous pain at work, they called an ambulance and found out it was my apendex (however you spell it). Had surgery Sat night and just got home now. Out for the next 2 weeks while I recuperate so I should be able to at least start the Dauntless. I may not be on much, who knows, until I'm better. Never had surgery before and I'm not used to this much pain but WTH, I'll survive.

Its been a hellava year so far!!!

I haven't been on the last few days because I've been in the hospital. Saturday I had a tremendous pain at work, they called an ambulance and found out it was my apendex (however you spell it). Had surgery Sat night and just got home now. Out for the next 2 weeks while I recuperate so I should be able to at least start the Dauntless. I may not be on much, who knows, until I'm better. Never had surgery before and I'm not used to this much pain but WTH, I'll survive.

Its been a hellava year so far!!!

should have let it burst its so much more fun and I speak from experience , I bet your pretty agile right now

Never had surgery before and I'm not used to this much pain but WTH, I'll survive.

I understand you quite right, I had my gallblader removed some time ago. In 2 or 3 days more you should start to feel better.

That's what worries me... I still have mine, and I'm 75. Of course, they do it
different, now-a-days. When I was a kid it was a major operation. You'll be
up to no good in no time at all.

Charles

Damn Brother.....

Statistics from the University of Deleware show that a substantially higher % of Jerseyites have appendix problems per capita than any other State in the Union....

The phenominal work studies of Professor Mielk Menuts at the Stockholm Center for Biological Waste Control says that they've attributed this severe spike in the abnormalcy of Jerseyites to the amount of raw sewage that has leaked into the water tables in New Jersey proper....

The study did go on to mention that people who choose to live in a landfill should expect some sort of biological effect on their DNA structure....

In all seriousness Brother, I really hope u get to feelin alot better Chris... It really has been a tough year for u and Im glad it was nothin worse...

Take it sleazy....

Um what did your appendix issues feel like, cause i've kinda been having some pains in my side that I'm worried about

At any rate I hope you have a great recovery

Maaan! Sorry to hear that buddy, glad that you got to the hospital in time! Now you can just lounge around in your slippers, and ring that wee bell everytime that you need something....

Take it easy sleazy!
Get well soon!

Glad you're on the mend Chris!

Um what did your appendix issues feel like, cause i've kinda been having some pains in my side that I'm worried about

Sounds serious FB2! Do you have any rebound tenderness?...

Rebound tenderness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...yes?! Then there's no time to lose mate, we need to operate now! Quickly grab your No.23 scalpel and make an incision about here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back