I'm going to...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

the lancaster kicks ass

Major General
Dec 20, 2003
Ok so I mentioned in another thread that often some of us will go somewhere with cool stuff and tell us about it afterwards, normally with pictures. Some people might want specific pictures of something there so the idea of this thread is to tell us where you're going, tell/link us to what they've got there and if anyone wants a specific shot, the kind of detailed shot that can only be got in person, ask for it before they go!

I'll start us off, this is for real not an example-

On Wednesday or Thursday I'll be going to Duxford as they happen to have a helicopter sales show on. Here's a list of everything they've got Aircraft and Vehicles.pdf So if you want specific shot I'll see what I can do.

Thanks but not at the moment.

A couple of weeks ago I visited the Alberta Military Museum and took lots of detail shots of their restored Seafore Mk XV as well as a Sea Fury so if anyone needs pics, let me know.

Mmm :oops: :rolleyes: some engines/jets with a few almost straight-on shots perhaps; too many aircaft to choose a list from... :lol: you'd be knackered running to and fro, mind you, good reason then :jester: for 'landing' an ale afterwards (and maybe light a fag up; if you smoke cigarettes :rolleyes: and they have a smoking area.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back