I'm gone!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ian lanc

Senior Airman
Sep 30, 2007
mansfield, nottinghamshire
Well I've been trying to 'enjoy' the new look of the forum for a bit now but I just don't like it anymore, So I'm afraid I'm gone.

Was a great forum but just like 'Fine Scale Modeller that forum was great but no longer visit.

So its with a sadness of my heart that I'll no longer visit this forum.

Good Bye old friends.

Ianlanc

I have to admit I was nonplussed at first, but it has grown on me.

24.jpg

Im not a fan either. But I would not leave over it. And it does have advantages.

Main problems i have are that it doesnt handle formats of other sites when you do the cheat and cut and paste all that well . But In my own clunky way I get by that.

I respect your decision, but its hard to understand,

Like most here, I'm not that keen on some aspects of the new forum 'set up', but as all have mentioned, you get used to it Ian, and I wouldn't have thought a change in format would be a reason for leaving.
But, it's your decision, and I'm sorry to see you go - maybe you'll wander back some time in the future.

I'm not overly excited about the new lay out but can live with it. The worst part is that the photos are thumb nail for the most part. I learned to live the Finescale changes,but I don't go there too much because they are a little too P C for me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back