I'm having a problem...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dark Matter

Banned
Jun 23, 2009
I got banned on theubisoft forum again becuase I asked the forum manager if I could create a new account and not use my old one, and she said yes and deleted my old account so I made a new one and one of the moderaters didnt know and thought I made a duplicate acount and suspended me!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::(

For thoose who are a memmber of that place, please contact steiner562 and tell him what happened, becuase he is the one that banned me without knowing.:(

It seems like nobody likes me, I always get banned some how...

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Well, u aint been banned here, so my advice to u is to shut ur damn mouth and stop asking for new account names.... In the history of this Forum, u name change is the only one that has ever happened... U should feel honored that it did happen and leave it at that...

No one here cares if u got banned from another site, but if u keep yappin about this lying crap comin back to haunt u as it is, members will become annoyed, and Mods will DEFINATLY become annoyed, and then u'll be lookin for another place to learn...

Changing names, changing accounts, lying about your age
It's not dislike, it's just that you keep showing up on radar as something different every time

The people who run forums have got to keep watch for hackers, spammers and other general malcontents

Have a think about who you want to be, register as that, STAY as that and become steady-state and predictable - people with a vested interest in forum security feel alot more comfortable with that

Edit: Sorry Les, didn't realise you were posting while I was writing mine

Last edited:
Well, u aint been banned here, so my advice to u is to shut ur damn mouth and stop asking for new account names.... In the history of this Forum, u name change is the only one that has ever happened... U should feel honored that it did happen and leave it at that...

No one here cares if u got banned from another site, but if u keep yappin about this lying crap comin back to haunt u as it is, members will become annoyed, and Mods will DEFINATLY become annoyed, and then u'll be lookin for another place to learn...

Agree 100%

The lad needs to sit down and take a good look at his life. He needs to figure out where he's going, and set a goal
on how to get there. Geeze, I hope he makes it !!

Charles

I don't think he's a bad kid, just think he need to think a little bit about the image you present to people. Seems like a bright kid.

I agree with Igor.What is more instead of changing accounts, nicks and siggies he could change his mind.

13 year old kid....I daresay alot of us here (sheepishly raises hand) weren't all that self-confident at 13. I think he's just tryin too hard to fit in, wants to make an immediate and lasting impression, and, unfortunately, seems to succeed. With the wrong immediate and lasting impression. I only hope that one of these days he'll get that lightbulb-moment when something clicks (and its not a round entering the chamber whilst perched aloft in a belltower somewhere) and he'll come around. I myself try to live by the old axiom "Tis better to keep yer trap shut and let folks think yer an idiot, than to open yer yapper and prove it."

He was told, by me and others, that he was forgiven, move on, and stop bringing it up.

Yes, he's 13. Yes, he has a long way to go. And yes, he just got taught a lesson. Hopefully, once his 7 days is up, he will come back on here and not bring this crap up again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back