I'm new! And I'm a moron! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

mustangx9

Banned
Jul 4, 2009
The Kingdom of Lions.
Ayuböwan!
Hellöw!
Buwöhn jöhr nöh!
Wanakkam!
Namasthe!
Magandang pagdatin kabayan!
Sayönara!

Hi, I'm a new user for this forum. (I found this forum when I searching 'challenger 2' battle tank.)
I Like to know about you.
I'm dhanushka 19 male from Srï Lanká. The grèatest country of the wörld.
Thanks

srilankanflag.gif

Great....just what we need. A nearly full page consisting of a 'carefully thought out and well balanced signature block' and a few small lines of introduction. :lol:

Yawn !

Spookily enough gringo, with an attitude and introduction like yours, we propbably have little intention of getting to know you.

You might also like to run a spell check (as you are so obviously superior to every-one else, I'd have thought that you would have got this bit covered.)

Scuttle back to your 'oh so great country' and have a re-think, as you might be surprised to find that you have little or nothing to offer this community

Oops! I don't understand US english.
And what are you talking about?
My english knowlage is little bit low. Could you please use simple english?
Thanks

Mustang, all of the members here are from all over the world. While we each are proud of our nations, we like to set all of that aside and focus on our common interest, and that is of World War II.

You'll notice that some members have a signature that is a simple image of a standard size and related to WWII in one way or another.

While we're glad you joined the forums, it would be appreciated if you would "tone down" the patriotic displays in your "sig" a little bit.

And just for the record, the first two postings came from members in the UK...I happen to be an American :lol:

Last edited:
I think what they are trying to say is this - there is nothing wrong with being proud of your country, but you need to be objective and not overenthusiastic about it. Also your signature block is too big - too many pictures, links and statements that seems like propaganda...

If you are here to contribute or learn about world war two aircraft and history, then you are welcomed.

As the Challenger 2 is the current MBT (Main Battle Tank) of the British Army and has nothing to do with the second World War I suggest that you have come to the wrong forum. As has been mentioned, your patrioteering is not welcome here.

Alright, I made a post a little while ago jumping on a member of this forum for what I perceived was wrong. I have apologized for my mistake in a PM to that user.

I do have one thing to say though. Do not belittle a member of this forum for their lack of English skills when it is not their fist language. They are making an effort, maybe we English speakers should do the same to them. Now having said that, if English is their first language and they speak like flyboy, season is open...:lol:

Welcome to the forum. Happy posting.:)

"English is their first language and they speak like flyboy, season is open... "

Is he that bad at punctuation (like me), or is it that he doesn't even try?:confused:

Last edited:
I just spammed like mofo, for that I was banned! I could have taken my lumps and become a member of this forum, but then I decided to act like a child.

Thanks everyone for giving me 5 minutes of fame!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum. Happy posting.:)

"English is their first language and they speak like flyboy, season is open... "

Is he that bad at punctuation (like me), or is it that he doesn't even try?:confused:

He does not try. Don't take me wrong, I am not the greatest with grammar. Never have been. But I make an effort. flyboy's typical post is like this:

"so i just play done il2 i shot down emeny plains i wud have don good in world war too"

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Did anyone ever get a age on him.. Or is it just a estimate between elementary and high school?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back