Impatient Virgin Has Flown!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi there, just wanted to share a picture- Impatient Virgin was a guest of The Flying Heritage Collection at Paine Field, Everett, WA about a month ago as part of an aerial display to honor the recently passed away pilot of the collection's own P-51, Upupa Epops. For some reason, the pic from my camera phone makes the spinning propeller blades look floppy.
0823081227.gif

Hi there, just wanted to share a picture- Impatient Virgin was a guest of The Flying Heritage Collection at Paine Field, Everett, WA about a month ago as part of an aerial display to honor the recently passed away pilot of the collection's own P-51, Upupa Epops. For some reason, the pic from my camera phone makes the spinning propeller blades look floppy.
0823081227.gif

THX for the pic...as for the prop blades- maybe the virgin was too impatient:lol:

Couple of shots took. Not the best shots of her, but she showed up this year for the EAA.

Attachments

• Picture1 057.jpg
    Picture1 057.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 87
  • Picture1 058.jpg
    Picture1 058.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 87
Nice! It is good to see another 'razorback' Mustang, and in 361st. F.G. markings. Been meaning to ask you,Micdrow; your 'siggy', it looks very like 'Sally B', with the late Don Bullock cutting the grass at the airshow at Barton, near Manchester, U.K. in the early '80's. Don't suppose it is, is it?

Nice! It is good to see another 'razorback' Mustang, and in 361st. F.G. markings. Been meaning to ask you,Micdrow; your 'siggy', it looks very like 'Sally B', with the late Don Bullock cutting the grass at the airshow at Barton, near Manchester, U.K. in the early '80's. Don't suppose it is, is it?

Sorry Airframes, Im not sure on the B-17. Lesofprimus installed it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back