Incident in the Gulf of Sidra

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

GreyWolf

Airman
Dec 30, 2007
SpringTown, Tx.
Here is a piece I have been working on and at this point it is still in work. but I thought I would share it with you all. this happened on my first Med deployment in 1988,89. the time in history was January 4 1989 in the Gulf of Sidra. Two Tomcats from the FV-32 Fighting Swordsmen engaged two Mig 22 out of Libia. This is a half size image and is not boardered and titled as of yet but Im hoping to send this one to print at some point. I hope you all like and any comments are welcome.

Salute Wolf

GulfofSidracopy.gif

Wasn't the first one a couple of Tomcats and a couple of Mig 23s in 1981? Then there was another one later, not sure when. Maybe it is the above.

Here is a piece I have been working on and at this point it is still in work. but I thought I would share it with you all. this happened on my first Med deployment in 1988,89. the time in history was January 4 1989 in the Gulf of Sidra. Two Tomcats from the FV-32 Fighting Swordsmen engaged two Mig 22 out of Libia. This is a half size image and is not boardered and titled as of yet but Im hoping to send this one to print at some point. I hope you all like and any comments are welcome.

Salute Wolf

GulfofSidracopy.gif
GreyWolf, Nice! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back