Instructions missing, need help!!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

[SC] Arachnicus

Senior Airman
May 1, 2012
West Chester OH
Does anyone have this easy to build Hobby boss kit????

4185508-1.jpg

The Instructions opened up to a blank page, (a printing error). It's a easy build, but there are a few parts I have no idea where they go.

Thanks!

Tom

This one does not have a split down the middle fuselage like most of them This one is separated from top to bottom.

I googled like crazy, and still didn't come up with anything.

The split position shouldn't slow ya down Tom. I presume it's the placement of the remaining components that you need the instructions for? My spare Revell's will help there.

The HobbyBoss kits have a different way for assembling because of the different scission of main parts. But it shouldn't be any problem. So what is going on?

2621.jpg
2622.jpg
2623.jpg
2624.jpg

The good thing is, is that this a easy build. Like most of these Hobby Bosses, paint the cockpit, insert it into the lower half, put the two sides together, then apply gas tanks, bombs, landing gear.

With this one, the ones that are circled are the ones I am questioning.

OK. The second pic... these two parts above the Jumo 004 engine nacelle are for the front air intake ( left one) and the exhaust ( right part).

the Jumo engine exhaust

jumo004manching_01.jpg

the Jumo 004 air intake..

Junkers_Jumo_004B.jpg

OK. The second pic... these two parts on left side of the engine nacelle halves... the top one is a main landing gear door ( there should be two right and left one) and should be attached to the main landing legs. The bottom one is the wheel bay door ( also you should have two looking the same ) and have to be attached at the bottom of the fuselage at the area of wheel bays. See the pic below...

Me262-V167-26.jpg

Oh... so there is no problem. OK. It seems that these parts 18 and 23 are racks for either bombs or external fuel tanks or for the launchers WGr-21 missiles - parts 16+24 and 17+25.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVVFbjQObLljxnY65hRuVvPAswRKktk2KOeY0g9bt-wsKN0zGrHOo06o0t.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back